• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Shooting two Luca Brenta's 38 so called B38

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
During the lay day (day off) of the Boat International Silver Jubilee Regattas, the World reknown Italian yacht architect and designer Luca Brenta and his partner Lorenzo Argento (www.lucabrenta.com) asked me to shoot two of his B38 while they were sailing from Porto cervo to Calla di Volpe...

As it was the lay day, I could use for me alone the press chase boat :)

As "always" Hy6 +Sinarback eMotion 75 LV @ 100 ISO and 80 mm:

2188DB93_LR2.jpg

2188F006_LR2.jpg

2188FEE5_LR2.jpg

2188FDAD_LR2.jpg

Last edited:

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Nicolas,

Excellent as usual! What else can I say? And it seems that you've had some fun shooting them too. Sorry, I haven't got any C&C so I'll just compliment you again :)

Cheers,

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thanks Cem

you're absolutely right, this session, was cool and fun for everyone!

For the image #4 I was of course not onboard the B38 but on a 15 meter (50 feet) chase boat, lying on deck at the bow, with the camera as low as possible, they almost gave me a glass for a toast!