• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

vehicle.tyres.compressed

Jerome Marot

FULLSTACK1.jpg

IMO, the first presentation was better. The choice of the square format in a simple grid does not quite work for me here.

Jerome Marot

Jerome, thanks for that - in what way does it not work for you here?

cheers

It is difficult to say, but when I compare the first presentation with this one, the first gave the impression of one work, using photographs of tires as elements. The latest presentation looks like a collection of individual photographs.

Mark Hampton

It is difficult to say, but when I compare the first presentation with this one, the first gave the impression of one work, using photographs of tires as elements. The latest presentation looks like a collection of individual photographs.

Jerome thanks for that it gives me something to consider - in realtion to Bills post.

cheers