• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Phase One Tutorial

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Phase one has created a downloadable video tutorial for the application taking you through the workflow showing the way way to better images from activation of the application and to the processing of files.

The video tutorial is of 30 minutes duration and it is available in .wmv and .mov formats for download

here

Asher

Michael Fontana

pro member
Phase one has created a downloadable video tutorial for the application taking you through the workflow showing the way way to better images from activation of the application and to the processing of files.

The video tutorial is of 30 minutes duration and it is available in .wmv and .mov formats for download

here

Asher

Thanks for that one, Asher.

287 MB in one brick, a bit silly, isn't it?
Downloadttime about a hour....

edit, it took me 1/2 h

Last edited:
That was a usefully tip Asher, you should make a poll among forum members to tell about their most valuable tips passed on by fellow forum members.

For example, I read the other day that if you take out the battery tray from a Mamiya AFD while on the (Pelican) case you stop them from perpetual drainage... did that and so far they are going... and going. but I am sure that some others have more substantial case examples...

Not so happy about C1 lately, there is no support for C1 3.x if you are using Leopard --I just got a new MacPro and guess what? It comes with Leopard --, and C1 3x files are NOT compatible with C1 4.

So, no matter how many demo videos are posted, the software is not very usable the way it is now, no?

I have no other choice to wait for the updates since I have a Phase One hardware