• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Big foot

dsc0724copy.jpg

Nikon D700 & AF-D 1.8/85

Nicolas Genette

pro member
Funny one, and interesting. But I don't reallt get it, specially why this blue color flowing from him ? I would have a stronger message with red for example. Or black, or golden, like part of him. I must miss something ?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

dsc0724copy.jpg

Cedric MASSOULIER Big Foot

Cedric,

I think you also have fallen to the custom of framing too close. We need to see more of the pattern of the blue paint. Like this it looks untidy. You have shown a lot of pictures where something close frames for a larger scene of what's the background setting. I think you could have taken the shot from above like that and then the blue would have spread out from below the shoe.

Asher