• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Why don't you fly over

fahim mohammed

said the sensual voice over the phone.

I looked at the image that she had just sent me.

I was tempted. Very tempted. I could almost touch her. Hear her whisper in my ear. Sweet nothings.

We would all love to have you with us, said the dreamy voice.

And you, I croaked.

I would love it the most to be with you. Tough call..it was for me.

I knew she was waiting for my reply. There was silence over the line. Static or was it random noise.

I could picture her over on the other side. Far away, yet so near.

I looked at the photo again..

p557805529.jpg

No, I said. No second thoughts. I might be hopelessly in love. But a fool I ain't.

A beautiful Chicago suburb last year. Not in Summer.

Cem_Usakligil

Fahim,

As usual, it is not only the picture you share but also the story that goes with it. This one is a mini story which contains its own universe. There are so many lines which we can fill in between, according to our imaginations. You sir are a great storyteller. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

fahim mohammed

Fahim,

As usual, it is not only the picture you share but also the story that goes with it. This one is a mini story which contains its own universe. There are so many lines which we can fill in between, according to our imaginations. You sir are a great storyteller. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

And you Cem, are a good man. In more ways than can be gathered from just looking at

your wonderful posted photographs.

Take care.