• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: New hobby

Jarmo Juntunen

Here's my boy learning a new hobby with an experienced model.

_img1280.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is such a beautiful picture that covers so many treasured aspects of a full life: family, friendship, creating memories, time for appreciating ourselves and family.

......and the fabulous experience of touching natural landscape.

In addition, this shows thsufficiency of B&W in expressing all this range of human values!

Kudos,

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

This is such a beautiful picture that covers so many treasured aspects of a full life: family, friendship, creating memories, time for appreciating ourselves and family.

......and the fabulous experience of touching natural landscape.

In addition, this shows thsufficiency of B&W in expressing all this range of human values!

Kudos,

Asher

Thank you Asher! I hope he will keep on taking photos. What fun it would be for him to go back his own childhood pictures in 20 years time!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thank you Asher! I hope he will keep on taking photos. What fun it would be for him to go back his own childhood pictures in 20 years time!

Jarmo,

What is so great is that your record of this event, this spark of creative excitement you have caught, is itself a wonderful gift to us all. It transcends your personal situation and we can all relate to the hope and prayers that we have for the little ones coming up to eventually run the place!

Can you share the picture he made?

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Anton, thank you so much :)

Asher, I'll see what I can do. It's an old p&s and I seem to have misplaced the usb-cabel... So it'll take some time to upload the pics to computer. Thanks!