• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: My World...

fahim mohammed

One of the noblest and most graceful, inspiring, and courageous ladies Ayesha or I have ever had the honor to meet and spend some time with.

She is 84 years old. We shared stories. She invited us into her house. Tea and muffins. She is a widow.
Her husband was in the armed forces.

She is Canadian. No more introduction is needed nor required.

Thank you Mildred, for being who and what you are.

p864214041-6.jpg

Vancouver, Canada.​

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

One of the noblest and most graceful, inspiring, and courageous ladies Ayesha or I have ever had the honor to meet and spend some time with.

She is 84 years old. We shared stories. She invited us into her house. Tea and muffins. She is a widow.
Her husband was in the armed forces.

She is Canadian. No more introduction is needed nor required.

Thank you Mildred, for being who and what you are.

p864214041-6.jpg

Vancouver, Canada.​

A wonderful portrait of a wonderful person.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

p864214041-6.jpg

Vancouver, Canada.​

Fahim and Ayesha,

You are the good tourists! ❤️

Most travelers just take and do not engage and treasure folk we meet. We all gather records of the wonders and tragedies around us. However, I admire when one engages as well and here is the reward.

When we travel too fast, can gather fabulous souvenirs on a quick pass, but then we miss out on what is beyond just that pleasent wave of the hand or kind smile, or that Afghani log in the eyes of a displaced child!

Asher