• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Selena Black

James Lemon

i-FGBLCRh-L.jpg

i-n6vcPzx-L.jpg

i-vnG8nwT-L.jpg

i-qw3M3LQ-L.jpg

i-NvrbhVG-L.jpg

i-h473NKx-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
James,

You both are having a lot of fun!

i-h473NKx-L.jpg

She is very playful and obviously loves the shoot! I like this one the best! She has a sense of drama! Do you happen to also have the top and right side of the stone arch in any pictures, too?

Asher

James Lemon

James,

You both are having a lot of fun!

i-h473NKx-L.jpg

She is very playful and obviously loves the shoot! I like this one the best! She has a sense of drama! Do you happen to also have the top and right side of the stone arch in any pictures, too?

Asher

Hi Asher

A couple more with the arch!

i-Fw9pQXw-L.jpg

i-jR8zVZx-L.jpg
Best, regards

James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
i-h473NKx-L.jpg

James,

The framing of that tree underneath the arch works better for me than when it's above, as here, her figure and the tree work together being enclosed by the same "frame".

With all your pictures, one could, if one had the whim, reconstruct the entire arch around her. That is what I would do and perhaps it would be in B&W

Having admitted that, be assured that I have no desire for you to change a thing. I just like to have the resources in overlapping pictures to be able to at least consider modifications after one returns from one's journey.

I like this setting and hope you might do more. You have a penchant for meeting interesting characters. This would be a great common location for a series.

Asher

As Asher said, the arch works well as a framing element. The image with the subject walking up the stairs while gazing at the photographer is the best of the bunch not only for the composition, but for the lighting as well. Sunlight on a cloudy day can be a fleeting thing indeed. You captured the "decisive moment" with this image.

James Lemon

i-h473NKx-L.jpg

James,

The framing of that tree underneath the arch works better for me than when it's above, as here, her figure and the tree work together being enclosed by the same "frame".

With all your pictures, one could, if one had the whim, reconstruct the entire arch around her. That is what I would do and perhaps it would be in B&W

Having admitted that, be assured that I have no desire for you to change a thing. I just like to have the resources in overlapping pictures to be able to at least consider modifications after one returns from one's journey.

I like this setting and hope you might do more. You have a penchant for meeting interesting characters. This would be a great common location for a series.

Asher

As Asher said, the arch works well as a framing element. The image with the subject walking up the stairs while gazing at the photographer is the best of the bunch not only for the composition, but for the lighting as well. Sunlight on a cloudy day can be a fleeting thing indeed. You captured the "decisive moment" with this image.

Hi Asher, Tom

Thanks for the feedback. We are still waiting for the flowers to bloom !

Best, regards
James