• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

30mm f2.8 Micro Projection lens took a walk to the park

Dr Klaus Schmitt

30mm f2.8 Micro Projection lens (no aperture) took a walk to the park...

36314164631_6831e9b84a_o.jpg

36314162391_c1c20afb5e_o.jpg

35616176834_a9696caa00_o.jpg

36282940292_f2f560156c_o.jpg

35616178354_4773cf1299_o.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Superb set of pictures. How did you process them? Are these jogs out of the camera or you went from RAW?

Do you have a profile for your camera lens combo, or you used some preset? Also, how did you manage sharpening
In any case, this look is most effective and enjoyable.

Those insects are so finely drawn! Fabulous!

....and BTW, are more of those lenses available on EBay? ?

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Of course, you don't have to tell me any of that, I asked a lot. After all, if I saw these in a gallery, that alone would make me so entertained and happy!

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Oh sorry, very busy to get my stuff together for an on site shooting in Estonia!

Haven't seen them for a long time being sold, took them out of an old system a while ago.

Thse are just "finger exercises", so not really that important, so just directly jpg's, a tad resharpening for web and that's it.