• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hardly used 7D Mark 1 for Sale: Goodwill Price for OPFrs

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
For Sales a pristine 7D MarkI in Box, that I have hardly used since new. (includes 2 batteries and RAV power dual Charger0. I am only selling as I need to finance a lot of new hard drives for backup.

7D Front.jpg
7D Angle front.jpg
7D angle back.jpg

One of the side effects of having a Ricoh GXR and a GRII is the ability have a pocketable camera.

Also having a 5D MarkII and a 6D meant that the 7D was hardly used.

I was surprised at how little it had been used when I determined the shutter count today.

7DShuttercount.png

Before it goes on eBay for more, price is $340 including shipping in continental USA, for OPFrs

Asher