• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Claris Image Builder 25th Anniversary

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Claris Image Builder (former M&N Claris Organisation), was founded in 1993 by Marine Claris (my AD and wife) and I.
Some years after our son Romain joined us after he successfully achieved his cinema school in Paris.
This means that our company is now 25!
What a beautiful age!
Being not anymore a teenager, Claris is now at the age of a young adult already experienced and ready to take up all new challenges ...

From these 25 years spent imaging and imagining in many areas, we have decided to produce five different retrospective films ...

ART - VINEYARDS - YACHTING - FOOD - ARCHITECTURE

Yachting being the first one done, you may watch it while clicking on the photo hereunder.

You'll have a much better experience if you look on a computer monitor with a good sound system…

Enjoy!

I will post here the other films as soon as they will be ready :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wow!

Nicolas and Marine!

25 years on an adventure together and now with Romain, my new treasure!

I am so proud to have known you for the past 13 years of your amazing journey. I have watched you expand and leverage your skill and experience from the ocean craft to architecture, Corporate identities, Chefs and Vineyards, (then charitable endeavors all the way to Bangladesh) and now Enagements and Weddings!

This is showcasing of fabulous humanity at its most celebratory, adventurous and loving best!

Kudos my dear friends!

Asher

nicolas claris

Claris Image Builder (former M&N Claris Organisation), was founded in 1993 by Marine Claris (my AD and wife) and I.
Some years after our son Romain joined us after he successfully achieved his cinema school in Paris.
This means that our company is now 25!
What a beautiful age!
Being not anymore a teenager, Claris is now at the age of a young adult already experienced and ready to take up all new challenges ...

From these 25 years spent imaging and imagining in many areas, we have decided to produce five different retrospective films ...

ART - VINEYARDS - YACHTING - FOOD - ARCHITECTURE

Yachting being the first one done, you may watch it while clicking on the photo hereunder.

You'll have a much better experience if you look on a computer monitor with a good sound system…

Enjoy!

I will post here the other films as soon as they will be ready :)
Thanks to the new features of OPF, we can now insert video :)

Asher Kelman

I am so proud of the OPF friendships and deep appreciation that has grown over the years by exchanging support in each other’s endeavors.

But meeting Marine and Romain in Bordeaux and Paris have been especially memorable.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Thanks to the new features of OPF, we can now insert video :)

Being able to show such impressive and thrilling videos is a great advance for OPF. Thanks for twisting my arm all these years. I never imagined how fabulous it would be!

Kudos to you and Romain!

Asher

nicolas claris

We have released today, our 2nd retrospective film: "Vineyard".
Photography: guess who!
Video capture: Romain Claris
Video edit: Romain Claris

You'll discover photos and video of the famous : Château Angélus, Ballande & Meneret, Baron Philippe de Rothschild, Château Clinet, Château Doisy-Védrines, Château Haut-Bailly, Château Lamothe-Bergeron, Château Léoville Barton, Cognac Martell, Château Prieuré Lichine, Château de Reignac, Ronan by Clinet, Sovex GrandsChâteaux, Château Tour Saint-Christophe - Vignobles K

Last edited:

nicolas claris

Pleased to share the film released a few days ago "Architecture"
Photography: guess who!
Video capture: Romain Claris
Video edit: Romain Claris
A film showcasing our photo and video work in the brilliant world of Architecture…

Highlighting the particular aspect of each work, revealing its function and aesthetics. Finding the correct angles, beautifying yet not betraying the subject, waiting for the right light and the right shadows to reveal the volumes. Making sure to enhance the atmosphere created by the alchemy of the designer's artistic skills and the craftsmen's know-how, playing with natural light and shadows as in real life. Until the unexpected occurs…

To frame is yet to choose, including or excluding, understanding the architect's intent, the articulation of the different volumes, to be steeped in the function of each of the designed elements. To translate this philosophy one must also bring one's own vision and be both the vector of the architect's thoughts and the witness, the eye of the passer-by, or those of the user, of the inhabitant.
Being both the one who sees and the one who passes on the vision

Projects follow-up… From start to finish, following regularly the sequence of building or reconstruction to testify where it came from. Understanding and share the incredible forces involved to achieve the desired result. It also allows to communicate throughout the process and it provides a dive into the heart of knowledge, skills and investments put in place.

Many thanks for their confidence to:
Alen Yacht
Ballande & Meneret
Bénéteau - Nauta Design
Calliope - Rhoades Young Design
Château Angélus
Château Clinet
Château de Reignac
Château Haut-Bailly
Château Léoville Barton - Barton Family Wines
Château Prieuré-Lichine
CNB Yacht Builders - Andrew Winch , Luca Brenta / Lorenzo Argento, Piaton et Associés, Wetzels Brown Partners
Couach
Edifices in Japan and Switzerland - Tadao Ando
Guggenheim Bilbao - Franck Gehry
Hôtel Marquès de Riscal - The Luxury Collection - Franck Gehry
La Cité du Vin
Lady B - Rhoades Young Design
Lagoon - VPLP, Nauta Design
Maaf Odyssée - Hobo architecture
House in Austria/Apartment in Paris - Wetzels Brown Partners
House at Leman lake - Olivier Dain Perspectives
Tinguély Museum- Mario Bota
Redman
Ronan by Clinet
Teshima Art Museum - Ruye Nishizawa et Rei Naito
Vignobles K - Château Tour Saint-Christophe

Asher Kelman

I am so fabulously proud of being your devoted friend! We arecindebted to you for so much here at OPF and in various rooms of our home where we display “Un Peu de” ton travail:

• Bangladesh: Waterver Project
  • Only Now Book of the Bateau!
  • Light writing pictures: on board
  • And in our albums
Bonne chance et bon voyage pour encore plus de succès!!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Well, I doubt that my own voyage to be of any interest…
But I would be glad to have some comments on the videos and their contents by OPFers, but it seems hopeless… :(

Nicolas,

Beaucoup de belles images sont ignorées: oiseaux, fleurs, arbres, voyages en Amérique du Sud et en Inde et même beaucoup sont mon propre travail. Oui ça fait mal car tes propres photos sont magnifiques!

Je désespère aussi, mais je finis par être récompensé simplement en voyant d'autres personnes continuer à découvrir de nouvelles créatures stupéfiantes ou de fabuleuses scènes de rue, qu'il devient très utile pour moi de tirer davantage et de poster, même si je reçois que peu de réponses à mon travail chéri!

Chaque tireur merveilleux ici, ignore étonnamment encore souvent presque toutes les autres images postées!

Cela défie l'explication.

Nous ne sommes aucun de nous parfaits! Tous (sauf moi) doivent tous les jours quitter leur domicile pour travailler afin de gagner leur vie. Néanmoins, ils continuent à chercher de nouveaux sujets à capturer, chacun avec une vision unique du monde.

Observer est (du moins à mon avis) une récompense pour nous aussi, car la plupart de ces portraits, oiseaux et photos de voyage sont partagés par nos amis qui reçoivent eux-mêmes peu de réponses écrites, de critiques ou de remerciements!

Néanmoins, j'espère que TOUTES les images obtiendront de nombreuses réponses. Mais si nous n’encourageons pas les autres, nous en souffrons aussi!

Trouves du temps et visites d'autres personnes qui ont eu peu de réponses de notre part. Je ne peux pas te promettre que cela corrigera nos problêmes avec nos images immedietment , mais nous pourrions encourager (et garder ici) les photographes de beaux oiseaux et les scènes de voyages qui souffrent aussi!

Je sais que tu voyages et partages quand même des photos étonnantes quand tu le pouves! Néanmoins, si chacun de nous faisait un petit effort supplémentaire pour rechercher 2 à 3 nouvelles images (d’autres photographeurs), chaque visite effectuée serait une réussite!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Well, I doubt that my own voyage to be of any interest…
But I would be glad to have some comments on the videos and their contents by OPFers, but it seems hopeless… :(

Actually, Nicolas,

The story of a boat builder that becomes a sea captain, finds a beautiful young woman named “Marine” and then builds a reputation as one of the most important photographers of grand sailboats of the oceans and vineyards on land, is in itself a prize winning novel in itself!

Asher