• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Happy to be here

Todd Frederick

Mike Spinak directed me to this forum. I am looking for forums with serious photographers who are helpful and friendly.

I've been involved in photography since the late 1950's, and, for the past 16 years, I have operated an active small wedding photography business. I still do this.

For personal photography, I'm particularly interested in vintage and toy camera photography, but now always use digital for color imaging.

Happy to be with you.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Todd!

We need more wedding photographers! We look forward to your posts. Maybe you can share some hints. Mike had a thread going about starting to do weddings.

You are so welcome here, even if you didn't have such good contacts!

Still, you come in through the front door and we are happy to see you.

Asher