• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Another Eagle Update....

Eric Diller

Eaglets are growing fast! I have spotted 2 in the nest for sure. Action happens quick so you always have to be ready with figure on the shutter button!!!

PIC_5501.jpg

PIC_5272.jpg

PIC_5668.jpg

PIC_5506.jpg

Keith Preble

Eric, I have seen your work on other sites, as well. These photos measure up to your usual standard of excellence. Good work.

A wonderful series, Eric - spectacular stuff!

Do you ever think about adding Video to your repertoire? I purchased an HD Camcorder last spring, and have started dabbling with it. A very different beast than still-work, that's for sure.

Flight and behavior of these eagles would be a great subject for video.!

Eric Diller

A wonderful series, Eric - spectacular stuff!

Do you ever think about adding Video to your repertoire? I purchased an HD Camcorder last spring, and have started dabbling with it. A very different beast than still-work, that's for sure.

Flight and behavior of these eagles would be a great subject for video.!

Actually I haven't...but you have given me a great thought!!!!