• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi, I'm Yaron

Yaron Kidron

Hello all, I'm Yaron, from the Silicon Valley, California. Glad to meet you all!

I've been a photographer for quite a while now, and a total brand slut :) from cellphones to large format, I give everything a fair ride. My small format is mostly centered around a Nikon D200 and a Nikon Fm3a/F3hp-- yes, a total film/digital hybrid. I like to shoot landscape/urban-life/nature most of the time (for the soul). Cheers!

Yaron Kidron
http://www.subtlelight.net

Mike Spinak

pro member
Chris,

I think there are a lot of people who suddenly felt a need to reassess which forum they wanted to participate in. ;)

Mike

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yaron,

You work is enjoyable and distinctive. I'm pleased you joined and know this is a good place to welcome you.

BTW, I'm delighted there's another Nikon man in our midst!

Asher

Yaron Kidron

Oh yeah..

Well, I'd like to think of myself as one of the smarter rats leaving U.S.S. photo.net :) Didn't quite like new [PG] rating system over there...

Thanks Asher, regarding the Nikon mention. I'm very pleased with the system... especially after I retrofitted my D200 with a new focusing screen :)