• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some links - sites worth visiting

Jarmo Juntunen

I thought I had but couldn't find anything in my sent items so, I sent twenty images.

Good luck with that, George! Your work should be considered, I'll keep my eyes open, too.

Thank you Mark for this and the other links you've shared! So, have you submitted any of your work to UYW?

Mark Hampton

Good luck with that, George! Your work should be considered, I'll keep my eyes open, too.

Thank you Mark for this and the other links you've shared! So, have you submitted any of your work to UYW?

No problem Jarmo, If you have any you can think of pop them on. I ken some people on the site are good at retouching, I could do with looking at some good sites for that, without sifting through the Google mine field.

I haven't Jarmo - i will try source soon as its printed and I like the essays / work alot and its UK based - hadn't really thought about UYM but I think it is a better idea if you have a website.

on a side note the Shadi Ghadirian site appears to be down - is that the same for anyone else?

cheers