• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Never seen the light of Day

Andy brown

Love this last one Tom.

And it's a wee bit biblical with old father time up there looking down.

Sure you're not a closet evangelist?

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I'm a closet Closetist, Andy. Coming out for me is staying in.
The coast here is like that some days. There was a storm brewing and the sky went black (almost) and this lonely little cloud looked like it needed rescuing just like the bloke on the beach.

Jarmo Juntunen

Oh yes, the last one is certainly fantastic. I like the balance there, the bloke on the right in his own world and the cloud ruling the whole thing, really makes the picture for me. Get out of the closet more, Tom!

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Lets see what else in in here.
Some of these shots I haven't seen myself. They just appear buried with a stack and seems like I got to the first few and forgot the rest, or ignored them for some reason. Maybe I didn't take them. That great granddaughter has been at my cameras again.

_DSC2778 by tom.dinning, on Flickr

_DSC2771 by tom.dinning, on Flickr

_D306527 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Sorry, Asher, I can't centre them on my iPad. My fingers are too thick. [fixed them, if you don't mind ADK]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Oh yes, the last one is certainly fantastic. I like the balance there, the bloke on the right in his own world and the cloud ruling the whole thing, really makes the picture for me. Get out of the closet more, Tom!

Closet is good for me, Jarmo. I have a bunch of dirty mags, a torch and a supply of Mars Bars. What more could a man want?
And enough with the praise. I'm beginning to enjoy it, and I'd hate to think my reassurance comes from OPF.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Lets see what else in in here.
Some of these shots I haven't seen myself. They just appear buried with a stack and seems like I got to the first few and forgot the rest, or ignored them for some reason. Maybe I didn't take them. That great granddaughter has been at my cameras again.

_DSC2778 by tom.dinning, on Flickr

_DSC2771 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Both have mass in the foreground, but then, one has to journey to at the top. Reminds me of time slowing on such occasions.

Good DNA in the pictures, Tom! Must have come from somewhere! BTW, the second is a pano or crop? Neither has evidence of tidying up, and that shows confidence! :)

Asher