• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Is it just me?

fahim mohammed

I had a look right now at the current threads.

Some have been there for ages! Suffering Batman!

I prefer new images...after a couple of days. Not wait till the last human alive has seen them, before
someone, cautiously posts a new one.

This or OPF members are too shy to post ( waiting for a masterpiece ), or there is nothing left to photograph and post.

Besides talk. That too seems to have petered out.

Lets count the lambs jumping over the fence.

This is Boring. BBBORINGGGG. ZZzzzZzz.

p.s I have been admonished for posting too much! Frankly, besides me and one or two others, this place seems like a place where retirees go to die. Or those who want to go on life support.

p.p.s. And what is the use of the ' Provocative ' section, now that all fun has been forbidden!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I had a look right now at the current threads.

Some have been there for ages! Suffering Batman!

I prefer new images...after a couple of days. Not wait till the last human alive has seen them, before
someone, cautiously posts a new one.

Fahim,

Most of my pictures are posted hours after being taken. Many new images recently. Mine do get lonely but then I'm happy to have made them. I know Someone will like them eventually and I'm not worried too much at the rate of applauds. Just each day I try to take new interesting pictures.

Remember, if I take a picture of a leaf, a little hand held it as a story was told. If it's a girl on the bed, remember a child was on the floor, mouth wide open, staring at Granpa Asher on a giant ladder near the ceiling with his large camera, like a workman in the sky! If there's a helicopter, then there were stories about flying magic and rescuing princesses too.

So the pictures I share are from all that.

Asher

Fahim,

Remember, if I take a picture of a leaf, a little hand held it as a story was told. If it's a girl on the bed, remember a child was on the floor, mouth wide open, staring at Granpa Asher on a giant ladder near the ceiling with his large camera, like a workman in the sky! If there's a helicopter, then there were stories about flying magic and rescuing princesses too.

So the pictures I share are from all that.

Asher

Totally agree, Asher. Here's one to illustrate your point.
Cheers, Mike.

APES_DSC_2622_Snapseed_Snapseed.jpg

fahim mohammed

Totally agree, Asher. Here's one to illustrate your point.
Cheers, Mike.

APES_DSC_2622_Snapseed_Snapseed.jpg

Michael, that there is a story that encompasses everything we can imagine.

Asher, helicopters are wonderful things. But they remind me of medivacs, rescue and sordid other things. Each one forms an opinion based on experience, environment and personality. I just happen not to like helicopters...the engineering I marvel at. I see a dragonfly over my pool right now! Honest.
I am outside, the weather is superb!

Regards.

Isn't the expression on the little ones face just great? It's like it's older and wiser and passing on advice to the big one :)

That's what I thought, too, Ben. The mother looks down, with the youngster giving her advice. Reminds me of the lyrics of that old song:

"You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
And latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between"

Cheers
Mike