• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A title

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I just noticed!
I'm now a 'senior member'. How long has that been there? I feel like I've just found some spag sauce on my once clean shirt. Does it imply I am old? Do I have seniority over someone? Was there a vote taken? Or is it just because I keep coming back like the smell of an old farm yard?
The designation of ranking is somewhat disquieting among the rank and file. Its the union member who has moved to middle management or the prisoner who sucks up to the screw.
I do fear, of course, that this is a computer generated label and cannot be reversed so I will go with the flow. For those who feel they are now in unpleasant company, forward all complaints to the management.
Anyone know how to remove spag sauce stains from my best T-shirt?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Actually, you earned señor status when you entered based on your advanced age and use of film and other old fashioned gimmicks. You now are senior as we realize that there are no ñ.s in Australia and if there were, they's be hunted and skinned for purses. So you are now Senior Member.

The computer just does this on its own and if I fight too much she may lock me out altogether.

Asher