• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

some feathers and some violins

It's about time I come back and show a bit more of what I've done

I know Andy asked for some feathers... these are my faves, and I've added a few with violin as I wanted to fill the 5 slots of photos we are allowed

:) Maggie

daretofly.jpg

Dare to Fly by Maggie Terlecki

flown.jpg

Flown by Maggie Terlecki

disrobed.jpg

Disrobed by Maggie Terlecki

duet.jpg

Duet by Maggie Terlecki

danceme.jpg

Dance Me by Maggie Terlecki

I hope you lean back in this Layback Café with a good coffee and enjoy them :) Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It's about time I come back and show a bit more of what I've done

I know Andy asked for some feathers... these are my faves, and I've added a few with violin as I wanted to fill the 5 slots of photos we are allowed

:) Maggie

daretofly.jpg

Dare to Fly by Maggie Terlecki

flown.jpg

Flown by Maggie Terlecki

disrobed.jpg

duet.jpg

Duet by Maggie Terlecki

danceme.jpg

Dance Me by Maggie Terlecki

I hope you lean back in this Layback Café with a good coffee and enjoy them :) Maggie

Thanks for the Cyan and the gentle views of life.

Asher

Hi Maggie,

they are absolutely equal to my wonderful espresso in front of me ... great!
Are these pictures commissioned work?

Thank you Wolfgang, these are not commissioned although I have sold Flown and another feather image that I did not post. I usually just do images that come to mind, never really something people have asked for. :) Maggie

... and you do play the instruments?

I can play piano, but badly. Ha! Still fun to play though.. :-D The violin was given to me by someone that was taking lessons then decided it was too hard and knew I would enjoy it as a prop. It's not an expensive violin. I love it's shape though. I know quite a few people who play not just violin but many different instruments though as I used to sing with the conservatory here in my town.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
disrobed.jpg

Maggie,

This combination has a special capacity for so many dances. Take it further. The great thing is you do not have to pay a model, a makeup artist or worry if the turn up late! I would love to to see you experiment!

You are gentler than I am!

Asher

Thank you, Asher and Antonio.

Asher, I do have other violin photos, but it's been a while.. I will surely do some more this autumn. :)

Antonio, Thank you. I know pretty images are not very in vogue, but it is what makes me happy so it is what I do. :)