• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Travelog: Epcot Flower & Garden Festival

Christine Rose

Just returned from two beautiful days at the Flower and Garden Festival... This photo was taken at the moment the Monorail was approuching... By the way... it was taken with my Samsung... phone that is..... Hope you enjoy the view....

413797994.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It is almost too beautiful!

Can you now see the challenge to old time camera manufacturers that the modern digital phone brings!

If you can snap this with your sSamsung phone, how can almost any camera do better!

Asher

Christine Rose

It is almost too beautiful!

Can you now see the challenge to old time camera manufacturers that the modern digital phone brings!

If you can snap this with your sSamsung phone, how can almost any camera do better!

Asher

I agree with you... At times you feel that it is so much easier with the phone,, but, when it comes to intricate photo settings for lighting and such, you do need more lens and gadgets... My daughter has the new iPhone X and what the camera in the phone does is amazing to say the least...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Since most photography is never printed, we hardly ever need better.

However, to record a wedding or a bird feeding its chicks, no iPhone is a match for a pro camera or even an Olympus 4/3!

Asher