• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Flowers with Meyer Optik Gorlitz Primotar 135mm F3.5

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A few floral shots I wanted to share with my Meyer Optik Gorlitz Primotar 135mm F3.5 and my new Fuji X-E2.

Enjoy.

Roger,

Impressive work and a steady hand!

I love this line of lenses. I have one "descendant", the Super Multicoated Coated Takamar 135mm f2.5, with 8 leaves in the diaphragm as opposed to the 9 in your lens. I use mine on the Sony A7R with an helical focus adapter allowing for macro work.

Are these full frame?

Admittedly, the XE II is already superb with a1.5 X multiplication factor to be equivalent to just10 degree of view, Is that all you're using to get the great magnification here?

Asher

Roger Lund

These were on the Fuji , so it's a crop. I used a couple large tubes to get closer than normal. Allows for better subject isolation and more importantly on this lens precise focus.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
These were on the Fuji , so it's a crop. I used a couple large tubes to get closer than normal. Allows for better subject isolation and more importantly on this lens precise focus.

Tubes are a great idea! Just have to find my old Pentax one with the M42 thread! The helical mount is pretty damn good at abou 2"!

Are these all handheld?

Asher