• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello to everyone from Serbia!

My name is Vojislav Markovic. I am a member of Photo Cinema and Video Association of Vojvodina. My involvement and interest in photography traces back to the elementary school where I took part in photography classes and workshops. During that period, I participated in inter-school competitions and collected some awards. Upon the completion of the elementary school, photography became my hobby. Initially, I photographed to express myself or to use photos in graphic design projects I worked on. Recently, I decided to affirm my talent by participating in photography competitions. At my very first competition which was organized by “Foto Kino Savez Vojvodine” (Photo Cinema and Video Association of Vojvodina) and titled “6th exhibition of digital photography”, two of my photographs were presented at the main event which was held at the end of 2011. At the beginning of 2012, I’ve participated on the photo competition entitled “Woman” and won the second place with my collection of esthetic nude art photography. Besides, some of my pho*togrpahs were published in the prominent photo magazine ReFoto. Again, in 2013 I won the second place in the competition “Woman”, but this time in the single photo category; while three my other photographs were included in the major exhibition.
My biggest problem is that I do not possess my own camera because I cant afford one, and every time I want to photograph something, I am forced to borrow camera from a friend and take photographs with his Canon EOS 550D camera or my mobile phone. I sincerely hope that I will once have an opportunity to buy myself a good quality professional camera and make a better and more interesting photographs.Since then I hope you will enjoy my current work!

It can bee seen at www.vojislavmarkovic.com

Best regards!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Vojislav,

I've a love for Serbia ever since my youngest son brought a schoolboy, Nemanja to stay with us during the painful war and bombing of Belgrade. Demons were roaming the countryside and neighbors turned to bitter mythic enemies overnight. But then to me greater Serbia was also the descendant of Yugoslavia, the patched together polyglot of religiously divided cultures, mainly Catholic, Serbia Orthodox and Islamic all wound up springs with wrongs against them, locked away in community memory for the past 400 years.

Nemanja is also creative. So I was prepared and primed to welcome you!

We're happy you are here! I'm glad you found us!

Asher