• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Arianna and Jacob

They were helping make waffles in some nice light so I had to grab the camera

22213023982_f7811ae253_b.jpg

22038080618_30ba519158_b.jpg

21603069024_7775a629b5_b.jpg

22038079478_c0711587b5_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You have aced these pictures and are so smart knowing the timing of the light moving around your house. Just perfect.

But more than that you have caught the children in the process of thought and "considering" what they are doing.

This is so personal to your family but transcends that and becomes a view of everyone's children "doing things" and learning their almost infinite capabilities!

Asher

You have aced these pictures and are so smart knowing the timing of the light moving around your house. Just perfect.

But more than that you have caught the children in the process of thought and "considering" what they are doing.

This is so personal to your family but transcends that and becomes a view of everyone's children "doing things" and learning their almost infinite capabilities!

Asher

Thanks Asher These types of images are why I got addicted to photography. I could easily say that these types of images are the only reason I even own a camera at a higher level than a cell phone.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Asher These types of images are why I got addicted to photography. I could easily say that these types of images are the only reason I even own a camera at a higher level than a cell phone.

Jake,

It's experience here with treasures of a family that allows a person a solid basis for viewing the outside world. I see it in the travel work of Antonio Correia, Fahim Mohammed, Tom Dinning and Robert Watcher, to mention just a few of the most prolific posters of people pictures.

This devotion to family trains us to be more understanding and observant of others, but does not guarantee it!

Asher