• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Terra

James Lemon

i-LKMqCtW-L.jpg

James Lemon

What an appreciative sitter! I like the multiple highlights in her hair, earrings, necklace anfmd the sparks in her eyes. You obviously got some bridge to her ......or she's your sister and loves you to the sky!

Asher

Hi, James,

Precious!

I has taken me a while to get used to ladies with so many personal grounding terminals, but it is for me an acquired taste.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher, Doug

Terra is my wife's hairdresser and I have photographed her whenever I get the chance. She always takes a few moments out of her busy schedule to let me photograph her and she has expressed to me that it makes her feel good.

Doug I can't stop laughing and I know what you mean about being an acquired taste. Much appreciated gentlemen!

James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I has taken me a while to get used to ladies with so many personal grounding terminals, but it is for me an acquired taste.

The acquired to taste one needs is to ignore these electric connections and look at the person. I have the gut feeling she is a fabulous woman! A lot of humanity and real appreciation of others, here!

Asher