• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Introducing Tom Hyunh.....

ErikJonas

Banned
I know you have your welcome section where people introduce themselves...Well Toms not likely to do that... So i am hoping to get him to post here after i send him a link to this thread....This is the area i mostly post in and hopefully Tom will come here...He shoots Canon...Sorry Asher i thought he was a Nikon guy...

Toms been my mentor,savior and supporter and friend since the very beginning of my shooting...He was there for me when my dad was at deaths door and he's helped me with my shooting..He's spent time on the phone with me and guided me with great patients as you can imagine lol....

He's a Top gun...No one out shoots Tom Hyunh....His mentor was Kurt Fishback whos been published in Lens Work magazine....

Over the last 3 plus years i have enjoyed Toms blogs and rants and have enjoyed his comments in mine...Toms the one whos gonna stop and pick me up when i fall.. He never puts me down or my work but lets me know where i need to improve and how to go about that...Tom is the type of person who would help someone and i think the forum would welcome him for that....I think he would be a huge asset to the forum...Hes not the type to be snyde and lord over anyone his great talent...

When it was too dark to shoot Tom told me to bump up my ISO that clients dont want excuses they want results...Below are a very few of his images leading off with one of my very favorites...

Okay Tom.....Now you run for president lol...Post at least once or twice Tom dont leave me hangin haaa...You'll like it here, good people here, most of which dont like me but you they will love...What do you think of the images i picked out to post? Some of your best but clearly not even close to the very best....Now you post one or two of yours Tom....

............Tom Hyunh.............With permission

l_e728b67d1ec84e48979406989c081bd8.jpg
............Tom Hyunh........

l_bfa8ea0250cc4de1bc5109d107d519a4.jpg

...........Tom Hyunh......

l_0c8dec8101034047a6ab0887c9e6bfbd.jpg

...........Tom Hyunh.....

l_8f121acf282e43daa7ba994fc0dfcec9.jpg

Hope a few people here like these...His portfolio is huge and hes a very down to earth nice guy who would help most anyone....Case in point myself......

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Erik,

That's a powerful and enthusiastic intro to a good man you admire and we'd love to get to know. Certainly, his pictures create a trumpet fanfare and a path sprinkled with flowers to find his way here!

Thanks for sharing!

Asher