• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Where is

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I hope so too =)

Nicolas is hard at work on his expanding Photography and company image promotion business. He works hard and has expanded into a lot of areas. It's not easy as competitors drop prices while nicolas increases the level of his work and offers even more with video, 360 degree views mapped to a building's plans and much more. He has worked hard for OPF and every so often one needs a break. His is well earned!

As far as I'm concerned, he's still here every day as I know what he might like us to do and what he's sooner avoid, LOL. I don't always listen, but he's still in regular contact but not in active administration just for now.

Glad you noticed and asked!

Nicolas is a great and valued friend and a core part of the foundation of OPF.

Asher