• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

how do i become a pro member ?

barry mitchell

Hi all. I was about to answer a post in the pro section but it would seem im not a 'pro' - the post was about SEO. I have been running my own website design business for many years and I also am a 'pro' at seo which you can see from my rankings on Google - 1st or second page on Google for the term website designer (it fluctuates) - this is in the UK out of 336,000,000 results (my website is barrys web design) plus I have my self at the top of the search engines for the term website designer dundee and have been first for around 3 years and on the first page since around 7 years ago. Also I am 1st for wedding photographers Dundee and many many other terms. Any way my point is that i was about to dish out some excellent advice on how to get the best rankings for your website and also how to design your site for best effect and how to entice people to contact you without using gimmicks or crappy special offers that never end.

Any way my question is how do i become a pro here on the forum ?

Ken Tanaka

pro member
My understanding is that the "pro" designation is reserved for professional photographers (whatever that means).