• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A good day indeed. Thanks to the Danes...

I got upgraded to Capture One PRO ... (and I formatted my my 4G Compact Flash card that has for years given me 77 RAW images on my digital back and the card got upgraded to 151 images... I have never ever did format it on the camera back, but on the computer)

The story:

When I got my P25 back ... 4 years ago, Callumet gave me a KEY for C1 3.xx that now it seams was "given to a lot of people" and then P1 canceled. They never gave me my own as I was entitled and I went on to use C1 "DB" that works as the PRO, but only for files coming from the back.

I purchased the C1 5 non-PRO the other day ($54 on sale) to be able to process CANON files and oppened a support CASE with the guys in Copenhagen.... any way, they realized that I was never given a proper KEY so they gave me a brand new one for Capture One PRO 5 that goes for $400

That is why I called it a good day and I want to go on the record as a happy PhaseOne customer...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Congrats! I found them very helpful too. Now I have to discover why Capture One Pro is so slo-o-o-w on my Mac under X.5.

Asher