• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

To each their own..

fahim mohammed

This to me, not necessarily for most others, is what Zeiss glass is all about. Color, micro-contrast, shades
and that special magic brew.

p3102094356-6.jpg

Yes..the colors..

p3100521787-5.jpg

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Yep, that's why I like it, too!! Admittedly sometimes a bit too "clinically sterile", hence why
I chose to use old lenses with flaws ... just like humans, who wants "perfect" all the time??

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This to me, not necessarily for most others, is what Zeiss glass is all about. Color, micro-contrast, shades
and that special magic brew.

p3102094356-6.jpg

Here, the black b.g. is an important feature that replaces the work of a blurred obfuscated zone created by those magic petzvals lenses, magic lantern glass and kindred spirits!

No one can deny there is magic, despite perfection!

Asher