• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Digital Processing Issues and Fixes: Topaz AI Clear adjustment update (>3x faster)

With the new Topaz Studio update to version 1.12.6 we get a fully updated version of AI Clear with the following improvements:

•Auto Button: Analyzes your image to automatically pick an appropriate noise reduction model
•200%-300% speed increase with improved processing and Neural Network to give you even better quality
•New Detail Synthesis: This latest update to the A.I. models in A.I. Clear now allows the model to not only enhance existing details but actually replicate missing detail that may have been completely obscured by noise or artifacts. Now you actually can create missing pixel data with the power of deep learning neural networks
•Intelligent noise detection
•New Sharpness selector: Get even more control over the amount of sharpening applied to your image with a selector for low or high sharpness
•Various bug fixes

See my examples and more info on today's blog post.

The update is free if you already own the pro version of the adjustment, or there is an unadvertised discount.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So this is for noise removal.

These terms are not intuitive!

So how does this differ from “Clarity”?

The words are so close! I thought Clarity was equivalent to haze removal by “sharpening” with a large Radius and relatively low percent!

Asher

Noise removal and sharpening. Clarity is an older plug-in product, if that's what you're referring to.

Topaz has always got something going on (more on that later... ;-) ).