• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Does it matter?

Jerome Marot

So you're a traveler too! Somewhere in the Mahgreb!

When Fahim posted his picture, I thought I knew the place. The four boats are very recognisable. So I searched the few snapshots I made at the time to find the same four boats. I found it amusing that we were at the exact same place.

The city is called الصويرة‎ (Essaouira) and used to be called Mogador.

fahim mohammed

Does it matter?

To some it does. To others, not.

p996871952-5.jpg

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,

the equipment matters, but for taking the picture as I like it to have:

Canon 5D Mark III, EF 100mm f/2,8

Hipstamatic on the iPhone

have a look on the synthesis of exhibition and architecture in the KUB, Bregenz KUB by macplatti, on Flickr

Antonio Correia

Two great images.

I would have some difficulty on the flower if there would be some wind, even slight...

Thank you for posting ! :)

Cem_Usakligil

We have exactly the same expression in Dutch. Het hangt aan een zijden draadje. It dangles from a thread of silk.