• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Amanda White - The Leopard Woman

... with some hat shadows, captured by my alias Sven.

amanda_white_beach_900.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So did you paint the spots or that was how she arrived?

In any case, the composition and feeling work for me!

Asher

The spots are tattoos that she had for years, and sometimes the models look, is part of making up stories in my head, and then elaborate on them.

Here's from the non existing book ....
chapter_new_york_leopard_fix_a.jpg

The spots are tattoos that she had for years, and sometimes the models look, is part of making up stories in my head, and then elaborate on them.

Here's from the non existing book ....
chapter_new_york_leopard_fix_a.jpg

I think you're amazing creative as well as technically skilled. I love what you do. Cheers, Mike

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
First let me give you a hearty welcome, Carl!

I visited your website and enjoy your work. The lighting I see is so far. To my initial exploration, either a great character set up with either side lighting or a black sheet to the subjects right. These have a lot of dimension and give the folk authority.

The other open lighting is flattering to anyone’s complexion and must be popular with younger clients!

Anyway, we’re glad you discovered us!

BTW, how did you get here? ?

Cool shot! The tattoos are so unique and provides her quite the look!

www.carlarmijo.com
Well,

With Per, you don’t know whether she has the tattoos or whether he creates them in post or perhaps these are temporary. No photographer I know matches the effort and precision he uses in creating characters, including fictitious stars and famous photographers and artists.

Asher

Carl Armijo

First let me give you a hearty welcome, Carl!

I visited your website and enjoy your work. The lighting I see is so far. To my initial exploration, either a great character set up with either side lighting or a black sheet to the subjects right. These have a lot of dimension and give the folk authority.

The other open lighting is flattering to anyone’s complexion and must be popular with younger clients!

Anyway, we’re glad you discovered us!

BTW, how did you get here? ?

Well,

With Per, you don’t know whether she has the tattoos or whether he creates them in post or perhaps these are temporary. No photographer I know matches the effort and precision he uses in creating characters, including fictitious stars and famous photographers and artists.

Asher
Thanks for the welcome to the forum. I am glad to be here.