• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Advice on Polaroid 600 film

Bob Doughty

I've dug out an old Polaroid Impulse AF camera that I'd like to use on a project. The label inside indicates that 600 Plus film should be used. Looking around on eBay etc. it seems 600+ film was discontinued a long time ago (based on the expiry dates I've seen quoted) but there seems to be plenty of current 600 film. Does anyone know whether Polaroid 600 film will work in an Impulse AF? Thanks, Bob

Will Thompson

Hi Bob.

The Impulse and Sun camera models use any of the films from Polaroid's 600 family.

For more information on the films currently available at Polaroid.com for your camera see the pdf film data sheets listed below:

600 NotePad

600 Write-On

These 4 data sheets specifically list your camera by name.

I hope this is helpful.

Have fun with your camera and please post scans from the shots you like!

Bob Doughty

Hi Will. Thanks very much for that - very useful and detailed information. Off to eBay now and we'll see what turns out! Thanks again, Bob