• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Friday = Fun Day

Brilliant piece of video/java/etc. I've seen a lot of this flash stuff, and this is one of the best.

Yes, not only is it entertaining, it might also spark some ideas about products one wasn't directly looking for at their site.

But... None of the links work back to their main site, they should sack the programmer , (but he has aimed for w3 compliance, so maybe he's OK ;-)

Well, I guess it is an abandoned page from when they first went online, since the links deliberately point to a DoNothing script. It is stupid to not keep the link to their main page intact though.

Bart

Ray West

Hi Bart,

It could be the prices are wrong now, or discontinued products, whatever. There are a few car advertisements etc. in a similar vein, and a recent Guinness ad, but I suspect there budgets are thousands more. (imho the Guinness adverts have always been far better than anything else at the time, something for others to aspire too, win awards, etc.)

(I'm thinking i may need to split this Friday thread, or something, it takes a while to load, and may fill your local cache)

Best wishes,

Ray