• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In a movie theater silence is golden but hear at OPF can be deafening!

Ken Tanaka

pro member
At a glance I agree with Clayton that Kathy's image could be used to editorialize a politician desperately pleading in support of a fading American image (and a corresponding fading reality). The Frankenstein-like stiffness of McCain's arms also suggest a cinematic metaphor for the undead and his eye expression has a "please" suggestion to it.

Nill's image is almost an utter American cliché. A young black man, perhaps from poverty, hoping to hit the big American bling by playing a children's game. Everything in this image suggests optimism about the future. In contrast, Kathy's image suggests cynicism of the past and pessimism about the future.

(Can you tell that, previous to this note, I was watching the Dow Industrials crash below 10,000 and reviewing the overnight Asian and European market activity?)

Cem_Usakligil

.... (Can you tell that, previous to this note, I was watching the Dow Industrials crash below 10,000 and reviewing the overnight Asian and European market activity?)
No, I can't tell. But the market situation over here gives me no false hopes at all for anything going better in the near term. It will get much worse before that :-(

Rachel Foster

Back to the topic at hand......

More photos would be lovely. More comments on them also. Politics in the controversy forum: groovy.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Babies

Good thing I have two shoots tomorrow that lend hope for the future. Maybe three. A puppy, a baby and a newly single man who is looking for a girlfriend. All hope for seeing a positive future and all images I can post - phew!

Charlotte Thompson

waaaaaaaaaaaa no more politics- sigh-

DSC_0903.jpg