• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I may not be shooting much lately...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
...but I'm catching a helluva lotta fish!
We've had 2 months of abnormally cold weather and it's made for some great ice fishing.
My One Minute of Fame, captured by a local micro-blogging news site (hint, I'm the guy in the second photo): http://bedford.patch.com/articles/l...s-winter-without-spending-big-try-ice-fishing

John,

"It's 22 degrees outside and with the wind it's more like 10. But to John Angulat, who is sitting on a bucket in the middle of Wampus Pond while ice fishing, it couldn't be a better day.

"It's all about being outside," said Angulat. "When I'm out here by myself I can clear my head. It's very Zen for me.""

What a wonderful article and insight into you beyond your pictures. did you take your camera along? There are totally waterproof shooters. I wonder if they float?

Asher

John Angulat

pro member
John,
"It's 22 degrees outside and with the wind it's more like 10. But to John Angulat, who is sitting on a bucket in the middle of Wampus Pond while ice fishing, it couldn't be a better day.

"It's all about being outside," said Angulat. "When I'm out here by myself I can clear my head. It's very Zen for me.""
What a wonderful article and insight into you beyond your pictures. did you take your camera along? There are totally waterproof shooters. I wonder if they float?

Asher

My camera? Never!
It's a violation of the need for separation between church and state!
Fishing is fishing, and shooting is shooting!
I will, however, stoop to clicking a few with my cellphone.
Most times they're for family...here's my 10 year old nephew, a regular companion on many adventures.
I believe he was saying something like "...are you SURE they're fish here, Uncle John???"

ice-sm.jpg