• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Film: A1 / FD 28mm f/2.8 wide angle /Kodak ultramax 400

Ron Morse

I have a nice 5DMII but can't help going back and playing with film.

Dull, blah morning.

The water in the lakes around here is crystal clear.

I should go back and open up the shadows in the second one a little bit.

282539r10024a.jpg

282539r10123a.jpg

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Ron,

If that's a "dull, blah morning" I'll take it!
The peace and serenity speaks quiet volumes in these two images.
Very nicely done.

...and I'm bettng that lake has some serious smalllmouth bass, eh?

Ron Morse

Hi Ron,

If that's a "dull, blah morning" I'll take it!
The peace and serenity speaks quiet volumes in these two images.
Very nicely done.

...and I'm bettng that lake has some serious smalllmouth bass, eh?

Thanks John.

Serious smalllmouth bass indeed. Almost never fished and loaded with bass.

Ron Morse

These are indeed relaxing views of our beautiful country. Why no fishing? Is it protected?

Asher

Thanks Asher.

No one that I know of fishes here because the only way in is on the property of the boy scouts of America. Their regional headquarters is located here. The road in has a gate.

Headquarters building.
mg9638.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Asher.

No one that I know of fishes here because the only way in is on the property of the boy scouts of America. Their regional headquarters is located here. The road in has a gate.

Headquarters building.
mg9638.jpg

This is not texas, LOL, do the boy scouts have big tempers or wild dogs or are the folk there just respectful of property rights? I know that in the U.K. folk would get through and fish!

Asher

Ron Morse

Their is a caretakers house on the way in where the gate is. otherwise they would have to walk a couple of miles through the woods.