• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Invitation ^

Charlotte Thompson

guaze631_zpse0dfc247.jpg

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

Yes it's been a long time my friend. I have been working very hard with my art. I was approached by the owner of Yejin Music Academy to do overlay art on musical instruments for the company. I will be showing there ongoing and selling my art by Yejin Academy. I am almost ready to send for October and will be selling my art as an ongoing situation.

Charlotte-

fahim mohammed

Fahim

Yes it's been a long time my friend. I have been working very hard with my art. I was approached by the owner of Yejin Music Academy to do overlay art on musical instruments for the company. I will be showing there ongoing and selling my art by Yejin Academy. I am almost ready to send for October and will be selling my art as an ongoing situation.

Charlotte-

Very very well deserved!! Ayesha and my huge congratulations.

May success follow you everywhere.

Warmest regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wonderful news, Charlotte!

You're work is getting around. No doubt this will open up new ideas for you as you browse the local bookstores and just walk around town. Send us some pictures of the exhibition.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

You are such a kindness and friend. Thank you so very much!

Charlotte-

Asher

Many thanks. Unfortunately I will not be attending however my oldest son Shawn will be there for my representation. I will send photos when I have them. Yes, a great opportunity indeed. Yejin will represent my art in their academy as an ongoing sales. Fortunata I think. Very grateful of course. I still have much work to do!

Charlotte-