• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Marcos Meneghetti photographer

Chris Calohan

Just from one casual muse in your blog, might I suggest changing your point of view on occasion. I'd be cautious to suggest this where ducks abound as the ground there is generally not suited to such an activity, but I do find I am looking at everything you shoot from the same perspective, eyeline down and horizontal.
Try turning the camera to a vertical aspect, perhaps climb up on a bench or where you can safely do so, lay on the ground and shoot upward or level with.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello, everyone
I'm a beginner photographer and I would like to share with you my blog of photography.

I got this from your blog!

"Hi, my name is Marcos Meneghetti. I live in Chelles (France) with my wife and son. Photography is a great pleasure for me because it gives me a chance to see the life with another point of view. The nature is my main goal, but if I find something interesting, I take a shot."

I think that you have lucked out in having a wife and son you're proud of and that you really enjoy nature and life. It's so important that you recognize that's there's so much more to life than the usual demands on our daily lives in an industrial and technical society. So it's wonderful to have this joi de vivre. That comes from some sense of happiness with your own core family.

Now you are exploring beyond every city things, lichen, flowers, tree trunks and the voluminous seed packed blooms of wild grasses, you have just put one toe in the water of what is an endless exploratory journey of how we relate to nature and in turn nature depending on us for its future. As Chris points out, you are pretty straightforward and honest in your pictures. You don't need lessons in taking nice pictures; but nor do most folk with good eyes and a modern camera! So how do we go beyond what the camera can do to make it distinctly our own expression?

I'd challenge this dilemma everyone with to alter position around objects of interest, march around it, hunt like a predator, but don't take pictures, just yet. Instead, imagine this is a life and death challenge as in stalking prey. See if you can get one object to be positioned in reference to another so as to create harmony, parody, tension or some other feeling which stamps your fingerprints on this image. Ideally, your own way of looking will eventually be recognizable in your work.

Asher

Hi,

Chris, thank you so much for your great tip. I'm here to learn more and more. And with your information I will pay more attention on taking pictures.

Asher, I would say woooh. I've never read such great speech. I've learned a lot with you. Really thank you.

I know I have a lot of things to learn. That the reason I here to learn and share.

I just would say thank you soo much for this tips. It was a great pleasure for me to read them.

Marcos

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, I would say woooh. I've never read such great speech. I've learned a lot with you. Really thank you.

I know I have a lot of things to learn. That the reason I here to learn and share.

I just would say thank you soo much for this tips. It was a great pleasure for me to read them.

Marcos

Yes, I can go on!! I just was moved by your clear statement and then studied all your pictures and gave my thoughts. Each person has their own journey, yours seems to be one worth following!

Asher