• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Adobe enters the lens market....

Barry Johnston

I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not....

Is this the future of photography ? This lens allows you to control depth after the shot.... amazing technology....

Watch the video in the link below...

New Adobe Lens

Regards,
Barry

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Oh!

Barry, thanks for posting this, but, as

"The End, always depends upon the beginning"…

What about if the beginning has not started yet? ;-)

Barry Johnston

Bonjour Nicolas,

On the contrary, I think the beginning has already begun mon ami :-?

Nikolai, it will be interesting to see where this takes.....in the end, since the future has just begun.

Regards,
Barry

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Nicolas,

On the contrary, I think the beginning has already begun mon ami :-?

Nikolai, it will be interesting to see where this takes.....in the end, since the future has just begun.

Regards,
Barry

Bonjour Barry

What I wanted to point out is that it seems that the beginning is always rebeginning!
Quite a philosophical assessment! (though not wished to be so…;-)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This, guys, is very old news and many people have done it before. However, putting the other people's work into 1 package with a good GUI (graphic user interface) is an advance. Still, because of the close position of the individual lenses, the rendering choices are rather limited in Adobe's version.

Asher

Eric Hiss

This made the rounds about 1yr ago... but is it really for sale yet? I didn't see any mention of that.

Probably the software is what's really important because if you just add some alignment and perspective control all of this could be done with just a series of hand held shots from the same camera with only one lens.