• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Being interviewed for the shipyard CNB and PTC software

Cem_Usakligil

An excellent video my friend. And you look good I should add. They have integrated your still and video materials quite nicely into this production.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thank you Cem, yes they did a pretty good job.
After we were finished with the interview, I really was wondering what they could do with it…
Ah! the goos secrets of good editing…
BTW I should have written in my OP that it is PTC Creo software, a special 2D/3D sw designed for planes, boats and sophisticated objects, using high technologies… but this I know you knew already!

Wonderful, Nicolas. So nice to not only see you but hear you speak! I thought the video production was very well done also.

Congratulations!
Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

This is an epic moment for me, it's the rare cultivated flower opening.

We see the summation of the dreams of so many imaginative and skilled people, building the finest luxury yachts through seamless imagery of Claris Image Builder, that, the life work of a man in love with the sea, his warm, wonderful and creative wife Marine and his talented videographer son Romain.

I have had the mottos, "Good enough isn't!" and "Be nice to the other folk in the tour bus" as my guiding mantra. But now I realize that one needs more and what's missing is trust, expertise, ability to adapt to new ideas, love, dreaming, accountability, fidelity, excellence and reputation." Today you added all these elements to what makes you and your team so unique and valuable. To show a company's worth in such a fluid, mesmerizing and convincing manner is itself as marvelous and thrilling as the best boats themselves that sail the sea.

Here the owners, architects, shipbuilder and the software company are projected to us and into our being as people to admire, use as role models, seek out and have on our next project.

Kudos!

Wendy and I will celebrate with a Bordeaux tonight.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher: I'm speechless…

Well, Nicolas, I'm moved to awe, so privileged to experience your fine work and have you as a colleague and friend.

You are blessed too. You're valued and respected and more than that, treasured by two of the best people you could have by your side!

We're fortunate that we have made and had the rare opportunities and fortune where talent and hard work can give such fruit.

Asher