• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Portraits on holiday

Paul Bestwick

pro member
OK....... back from Italy. I took a few snaps which for me is portraits of my wife & as well as the locale.

So, given that portraits is what I do I thought I would post several. Here is the first...

Josie.jpg

Paul Bestwick

pro member
What I find challenging is the variety of lighting situations in which any control is limited.... Often the light is great.
This image is taken close to the location of first image. Different day.... different conditions.... different result.

josie1.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What I find challenging is the variety of lighting situations in which any control is limited.... Often the light is great.
This image is taken close to the location of first image. Different day.... different conditions.... different result.

Josie1.jpg
I'm not able to see this image even checking its URL. Then after I failed, your second image appeared.

Asher

Paul Bestwick

pro member
most shots are pretty random of course. Having said that, I tend to shape the moment as I am sure we all do to varying degrees.

josie2.jpg

Paul Bestwick

pro member
its not all fab italian coffee & deilish cakes though... there is some serious sightseeing to do.

This holiday stuff is tough.... How much is a G9.

josie5.jpg

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Paul

It's nice of you to show us some of your holiday shots, I've enjoyed looking at them, I particularly like the first one and the last one, I think your wife looks more comfortable in these two.

My husband gets tired of me pointing the camera at him on holiday, you're lucky to have such a willing and attractive subject.......