• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Arrival

StuartRae

Owen John Rae entered this world at 1:49pm on Monday May 19th.
Of no interest to anyone but me, but I thought I'd tell you anyway.

He has a fine head of hair, but fortunately not his grandfather's beard.

Needless to say, I'm very proud, even though I had nothing to do with it!

Not my shot BTW - I don't have a lens long enough to reach to Seattle :)

Regards,

Stuart

IMG_0698.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Congratulations!

Hi Stuart,

Many congratulations with Owen, what a handsome young chap he is! You've got every right to be proud.

Hopefully, he shall live long, happy and healthy with his family and friends (and prosper; of course).

Cheers,

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Congratulations

A welcome new addition! Thank you for sharing. That is some head of hair already - looks like he will be needing his first haircut before long.

janet Smith

pro member
Congratulations

I don't have a lens long enough to reach to Seattle

Hi Stuart

What lovely news and what a gorgeous little chap, he looks a good size too, so glad you showed us this, it's always nice to hear such lovely news.

Going to cost you a fortune in frequent trips to Seattle now, no doubt you'll be flying out asap....Hope you'll show us some more shots when you get them. Anyway, many congratulations to you and yours, you must be very proud!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Owen John Rae entered this world at 1:49pm on Monday May 19th.

IMG_0698.jpg

Congrats John! I know how it feels: just wonderful!

John joins a distinguished list of honorable folk born on that date: Prince Philip (The Duke of Edinburgh) and yours truly!

Asher

Ron Morse

Congratulations. He is a fine looking young man. And wow what a head of hair to start off with.

Happy birthday Asher.

fahim mohammed

Stuart, may Owen live a long and healthy,prosperous and safe life along with his parents,family
and friends.

Congratulations.