• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Do you shoot "tethered" and/ have you tried Aperture II?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
aperture_125_080205.jpg

John Beardsworth has been looking at Aperture II's new features and also gives useful links to other reviews so this is a good place to start. However, at first blush, 8 seconds wait between taking pictures is not so fast! source

So what do you use for tethered shooting and have you tried Aperture II?

Asher

Jack Leavitt

Yes, I shoot a Canon 5D tethered into Aperture. Works fine for me. However, It does not save to the card at the same time as it downloads so there is a possibility of losing an image and it makes transferring the image to my desktop more difficult
At present I export the project from the laptop and import to Aperture on the desktop.