• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just the 2 Of Us

Doug Lloyd

eagle~636.jpg

Im also a BE Nut. Seeing if my Flickr account will post here to. But it didnt work. Dang So this one is from my website also.
Doug

Daniel Harrison

pro member
nice photo- really great! But I have to ask, is this digitally manipulated? The way the birds are looking seems very unrealted to each other?

Thanks!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Doug!

That is a nice shot. What's the story? It's nice to know how you got to the birds and then the photograph details.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I looked at Doug's website. It's stunning. Bald eagles to you fill..and everything else from the Garden of Eden

Asher

Bev Sampson

Doug Lloyd said:
eagle~636.jpg

Im also a BE Nut. Seeing if my Flickr account will post here to. But it didnt work. Dang So this one is from my website also.
Doug

Doug, your webpage is just great. I really like the natural setting that you have preserved for your photos. It's very refreshing to view a subject in it's natural setting rather than manipulated or photographed in man made setups as so many photos are these days.

What camera/s are you shooting with. What are your most used lenses?

Bev

Doug Lloyd

Bev Im shooting a Canon 20D and My primary wildlife lens is a canon 100-400 L IS. In fact I like them so much I own 2. I shoot both the 28x135 and 16x35 for landscapes.
Thanks
Doug