• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Extract filter

Hi! I'm a self taught Photoshop user, and I made most of my training in PS6, and CS2, I knew about the extract filter hence I don't know the name in English, just the translation...Now I'm in CS4, got it in English but have the Manual in French (which is stupid I know) I cannot get a hand on the English manual because I emigrate in here (UK) without all my bulky papers. So the French manual (PDF) says :

Go to filter>extract (filtre>extraire), every other tutorial I've been on says the same thing...

htlCXACC6i_filters.jpg

Cannot figure out where it can be...
Sounds weird but, well you know, haven't sleep this night, I'm in a very bad mood, Maybe I missed the obvious.

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Not sure about CS4, but in CS3 it sits in your menu just above 'Filter Gallery'. Shortcut is listed as Alt + Ctrl + X

Maybe the shortcut will still work?