• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

so far so good

Allen Maestas

Just started here, so it will be a while before I can come up with suggestions. But one thing that could change is the color scheme, maybe something easier on the eyes?

Al

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Allen, for now you can change the style to the deafult or black text by going to the bottom left of the page.

The design of OPF was performed generously by one of our principals, Nicolas Claris and Marine Claris at M&N Organization in Bordeaux France. We have had only are rare complain. To that end Nicolas provided that text choice. Would you let us know if that is an improvement and a remedy.

FredMiranda.com uses a black background and white text so switching from that is the most extreme change in habit for the eyes. Let me know how you do.

We love the OPF color. Still we won't bury your feedback!

Asher

Just started here, so it will be a while before I can come up with suggestions. But one thing that could change is the color scheme, maybe something easier on the eyes?

Al