• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tony Bonanno's Exposition in Sante Fe

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Worth a visit!
I"ll be glad to be able to get there, but a bit too far... have a lot of success Tony (Obviously I've no doubt about that!).
Gorgeous work.

Santa Fe - Tony Bonanno - "Hooves & Dust"
"Hooves & Dust" is a recent body of work by photographer Tony Bonanno depicting the raw power and energy of horses and riders on a western ranch. Light, motion, and energy are the main elements of this work. The work was featured in Horses In Art magazine in the Spring, 2006 issue.

More information on the OPF Exhibition page: http://openphotographyforums.com/expo.php

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I enjoy Tony Bonanno's work.

We are trying to bring to attention collections of photographs of interest to OPF readers. So far we have introduced so far 4 interesting exhibitions, 3 of them from OPF members.

In the coming weeks I'll be reporting on a number of additional exhibitions, some from established and ddistinguished figures, others less known or unpublished. There will be reviews too.

These can be discussed in "Photography as Art" forum.

If anyone else is having an exhibition, let us know so we can consider posting it.

If you are in the area of one of these galleries, drop by or else visit the website given.

This way we support photographers and learn more of what is current.

Asher