• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Enhancing OPF: Call for members gallery/website recommendations!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
  1. Add to your signature a gallery annotated C&C Welcomed. Post here that you've done it, so we all know and then take special effort to visit your* gallery! I'll shortly add a list of those to date!

2. Recommend outstanding photography OPFrs galleries. Let us why you are so impressed!

Asher Kelman

Have you made your invitational link for C&C?

Asher,

Great idea - done!

Tom
We can add your name is now added to our short but growing list. I'll add a gallery of my own work for this resource too.

Ken Tanaka
Rachel Foster
Mike Shimwell
Jim Galli
Tom Robbins
Asher Kelman: give me a week or so!
Cem_Usakligil: in preparation

This is very generous. I am sure we'll all have fun and maybe bring home some loot in the process!

Asher

Last edited by a moderator:

Cem_Usakligil

We can add your name is now added to our short but growing list. I'll add a gallery of my own work for this resource too.

Ken Tanaka
Rachel Foster
Mike Shimwell
Jim Galli
Tom Robbins

This is very generous. I am sure we'll all have fun and maybe bring home some loot in the process!

Asher
Hi Asher,

I realize that it is a lot of extra work but can we make the list of names a url which links to the profile of the listed members? One can then go to their galleries in just two clicks. Just an idea. As an example, I'll adjust my name and make it a link.

Asher Kelman

Done as requested.

Thanks James,

You guys set a great example!

The current invite list:

Ken Tanaka
Rachel Foster
Mike Shimwell
Jim Galli
Tom Robbins
James Newman
Kathy Rappaport, in Preparation

We'll give a shadow name for pros to disguise the origin of their work and shield the critiques from the clients' eyes! If you need that, let me know. Anything to make this work. Just use your first name and some thing in it we know of you .

This should allow those of you in the wings to add your link, maybe make a special gallery loaded with images for us to browse and we'll have an extra go at looking at peoples work wioth many more eyes.

If you have commercial clients, collect pics into a new client gallery: OPF Gallery and the password would be OPF2009

That way your work is shielded from common view when discussed here.

Most folk wont need that extra step!

Asher

Last edited: