• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Burning the midnight Oil!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thought I'd share with you that I've been very much occupied in the past month and much more so lately with photography and design for The Colburn School in Los Angeles right next to MOCA and across from The Walt disney Concert Hall, a favorite haunt of mine!

This involved setting up a very busy studio, building up a plethora of images for a data base for PR and the web and getting involved with website design and functionality. I'll share the work with you once I get some O.K.s.

It's really fun to do!

Asher:)

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Asher

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, sounds interesting and challenging, I'm looking forward to seeing some of what you've been doing......